2. This page will come up. Find the class you want to book onto and click ‘book’. If you want to book a week in the future, click ’next’ at the top right corner. If a date doesn’t come up, I am unfortunately away but I will hopefully have a cover teacher in place soon. If the button says ‘cancel’ instead of ‘book’. You are already booked in. See No. 7. to view what classes you are booked onto
3. Select the drop-in or package
4. Select one of the following packages or if you selected drop-in, please skip to the step ahead
7. You will return back to this page. Click 'book' on the classes you want to attend.
8. This will repeat. Click on one of the options.
9. Enter your details to pay
10. To view your bookings or cancel. Go to the top left corner and click on the menu bar. Click ‘my bookings’
11. Your bookings will come up. Click ‘cancel’. There is a 24 cancellation window. Unfortunately if you don’t cancel with 24 hours notice, you will still be charged for the class.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org