‘IDYoga’ or ‘I’ means Isabel Lancaster, owner of IDYoga
‘Clients’, 'Client', 'Yogis' or ‘You’ means someone who has completed our registration form online, within the studio or through any other means
‘Your’ shall be construed accordingly
Please do not use any of these services if you disagree with any of my terms
DATA kept by IDYOGA (Isabel Lancaster)
I request some personal information in order to provide my services to you and keep you safe.
What data is stored?
On registration you will be asked to fill out a waiver, in which I will require:
First name, last name, home address, phone number, email address, next of kin, information regarding injury, medical records and your date of birth.
Where is it stored?
This information is stored offline in a secure place as well as on my computer system. This data is not given to any third parties.
How long is the data kept?
This data will be kept for 5 years. You have the right to withdraw consent of the possession of the data above at any time via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you withdraw your consent of IDYoga's possession of data at any time, your data will be permanently removed.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst IDYoga are in possession of, or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
· Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
· Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
· Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
· Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
· Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
· Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
· Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
IDYoga will accept the following forms of identification (ID) when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your driving licence, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If IDYoga is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released. All requests should be made to Miss Isabel Lancaster at email@example.com
I use Instabook online booking system. I receive information from this booking website.
'We store all our data on Amazon cloud-based servers under a hosting contract and the only personally identifiable data we store are names and email addresses. Nothing else touches our system.'
I use Stripe payment platform to process all payments. Stripe is fully compliant with the GDPR in UK.
I use MailChimp to send out my newsletter. You can unsubscribe from receiving my newsletter/marketing information by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or opting out during registration. MailChimp stores your first name, last name and email. More information can be found below.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Isabel Lancaster, you have the right to complain to me.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Miss Isabel Lancaster, Pednor House, Chesham, HP5 2SY
Telephone: 07711104847 or email: email@example.com